BETADINE Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle
Betadine Concentrated Sore Throat Gargle is an anti-viral treatment for sore throats. It effectively kills most bacteria and viruses implicated in sore throats/Pharyngitis within 30 seconds and may be used as an aid in the treatment of an infected sore throat.
A convenient measure is included inside each pack to help ensure correct dosage.
Available in 15mL and 40mL bottles.
Povidine-Iodine 7.5%w/v equiv. 0.75%w/v available Iodine.
Dilute 1ml to 20ml with water and gargle for 30 seconds. Do not swallow.
Repeat 3 to 4 hourly.
- Should not be swallowed and must be diluted before use.
- A severe sore throat accompanied by fever, headache, nausea or vomiting, or any sore throat persisting for more than 2 days may be serious; in such cases consult a doctor.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to Iodine.
- If irritation, redness or swelling develops discontinue treatment.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist