MUCINEX Max Strength 1200mg, 14
Helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Maximum strength Mucinex breaks up the mucus that causes chest congestion while providing fast and long lasting relief. It is specially formulated with a bi-layer tablet. The immediate release layer gets to work fast while the extended release layer continues to work for 12 hours.
Includes 14 tablets per pack.
Guaifenesin 1200 mg per tablet.
Adults & Children over 12 Years: 1 tablet every 12 hours.
No more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs w/smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, returns, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of serious illness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist