AUDICLEAN Ear Cleansing Wash
Audiclean ear cleansing wash is a gentle and effective way to clean ears from excess ear wax. When used 2-3 times a week, Audiclean helps prevent wax build-up and leaves ears feeling clear and fresh.
Quick, simple and easy-to-use, Audiclean can be used in the bath or shower as part of your daily hygiene routine. It works in three ways; cleans the ears, washes away wax and impurities and finally, helps prevent the build up of wax.
Is a natural, sterile formula with no chemical additives, and is rich in bicarbonates.
Suitable for the entire family (2 years and over).
60mL spray bottle.
100% Sea Serum (sterile isotonic sea water).
- Insert nozzle into ear while keeping head upright.
- Depress for one second, then leave in ear for 10 seconds.
- Gently tilt head to drain and dry with a clean towel.
- Do not use on children under 2 years.
- Audiclean should not be used if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmers ear, an ear drum perforation, pressure equalising tubes, grommets, balance disorders, insulin deficient diabetes, immunosuppression, had ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive ear wax blockage.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist