3NS Tex Therapeutic Adhesive Tape
The unique patterned adhesive therapeutic tape will provide gentle remedial effects to the neuromuscular system, blood and lymph circulation resulting in relief of muscle as well as joint pain.
- Elastic textile tape which allows for stretch and recoil in multiple directions.
- Good ventilation
- Minimised stimulation to sensitive skin.
- Range of colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Pink.
5cm x 5m Roll.
How does it work?
When a muscle is inflamed, swollen, or stiff, the space between the skin and muscle is compressed, resulting in constriction to the flow of lymphatic fluid.
This compression applies pressure to the pain receptors beneath the skin, which in turn relays discomforting signals to the brain resulting in the person experiencing pain.
Since this lifting of the skin increases the space between the skin and muscles, the lymphatic fluid between the skin and muscles moves more effectively.
Therefore, the friction between the tissues beneath the skin is decreased due to the promoted movement of lymphatic fluid. Due to increased space between the skin and muscle, pain is reduced because pressure on the pain receptors is lessened.
The physiological effects of 3NS Tex Tape will enhance the body's own healing process.
- Make sure to stretch the skin of the affected area before applying the tape.
- This will allow the taped skin to to have a wrinkly effect to form.
- This is essential because it will make the 3NS Taping Method and Technique more effective.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist