MICROPORE Paper Tape for skin
A latex-free, hypoallergenic paper tape that is gentle on the skin yet adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal. An economical, general purpose, breathable surgical tape.
Micropore tape is excellent for repeated applications on sensitive skin, fragile skin and elderly patients.
- Securing small to medium dressings especially on damp skin.
- Securing lightweight tubing.
- Securing ostomy appliances.
- Taping fragile, at-risk skin.
- When repeated taping is needed.
1.25cm x 9.1m (1535-0)
2.5cm x 9.14m (1535-1)
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist