Our general wellbeing and personal maintenance relies on how well we look after our feet, particularly as we age. Our feet reflect our general health, and they often show initial symptoms of conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, and nerve and circulatory disorders. While most foot issues are minor and easily treated, some can indicate more serious medical conditions.
- Help to relieve the pain and discomfort of painful blisters.
- The protective patch stays in place for better protection and relief.
- Help avoid the occurrence of blisters by the patch working like a second layer of skin.
- Aid in absorbing moisture and forms a protective cushion.
- Help provide instant pain relief and immediate healing.
Lamisil Cream is applied to the skin to treat a wide range of fungal skin infections.
The Antifungal agent in this ointment helps to treat fungal/yeast infections like Athlete’s Foot (Tinea) and Candida albicans, by killing the infection-causing fungi and preventing them from reproducing. Lamisil relieves the burning, itching and scaling which accompany these conditions.
Lamisil Cream can also prevent a fungal infection from reoccurring.
Athlete's foot can be uncomfortable, sore and embarrassing so it is important to seek treatment before it develops into toe nail fungal infections which can take years to treat.
No filing required
Easy to use
Once daily application
Clinically tested to penetrate the nail