Forms a cushion of moisture across the surface of lens, which creates a barrier that reduces deposits and removes debris. It also reduces oily deposition for clear vision.
Has a multi-purpose disinfecting solution, which contains a proven dual disinfectant system to reduce harmful microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
Disinfects all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogels, and is gentle enough for sensitive eyes.
Available in Economy Pack (300mL + 90mL).
- Relieves redness due to minor irritations
- Helps protect against further irritations
- Soothes and moisturizes to relieve redness due to irritation, burning, and mild dry eyes
- From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
A well tolerated formula suitable for children under 6, and has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults.
Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops provide a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin, for enhanced absorption and utilisation in the body. Vitamin B12 is essential for mood and nervous system support, healthy mental function and red blood cell health.
- Supports mental alertness.
- Supports memory and healthy mood.
- Assists with sleep quality.
- Supports nerve health during times of immune stress.
- Useful in individuals with low blood and tissue levels of vitamin B12.
- If you are vegetarian or vegan you are more likely to be deficient in B12 and folic acid.
- Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops supports healthy nervous system function.
Are rapidly absorbed through tissues of the mouth. The use of Methylcobalamin means it is absorbed and utilised more effectively in the body than other forms of vitamin B12. It also stays longer in the tissue than most other forms of B12.