- Relieves redness due to minor irritations
- Helps protect against further irritations
- Soothes and moisturizes to relieve redness due to irritation, burning, and mild dry eyes
- From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
Coloxyl with Senna has a dual-action that can assist you when you are suffering from constipation. It provides both a stimulant (Senna) to encourage the return of normal bowel movement and a stool softener (Docusate sodium) to help ensure your comfort and well-being.
When taken at night, Coloxyl with senna can provide relief the next morning.
- Help to relieve the pain and discomfort of painful blisters.
- The protective patch stays in place for better protection and relief.
- Help avoid the occurrence of blisters by the patch working like a second layer of skin.
- Aid in absorbing moisture and forms a protective cushion.
- Help provide instant pain relief and immediate healing.
COMPLETE Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub Formula brings you disinfection and comfort.
With its unique Easy Rub® Formula, it promotes disinfection by removing and killing a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms on your lenses to help protect your eyes against infection. Its formula also removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your lenses.
Crystaderm is the strongest antibacterial cream available without prescription and is an essential item for your family’s first aid kit.
Treats and prevents minor infections in:
- Cuts, scratches and grazes
- School scores (Impetigo)
- Infected body piercings
- Insect bites
- Minor burns which have become infected
Crystaderm also successfully kills acne-causing bacteria.
Difflam Forte Pain Relief Throat Spray is used for fast relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth, including:
Redness and inflammatory conditions
Post orosurgical and periodontal procedures
Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Throat Spray for the fast relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat, including:
- Sore Throat
- Radiation Mucositis
- Aphthous ulcers
- Redness and inflammatory conditions
- Post orosurgical and periodontal procedures