OPTI-FREE PureMoist Contact Lens Solution with HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix keeps your contact lenses fresh and comfortable from the moment you put them in until the end of your day.
Forms a cushion of moisture across the surface of lens, which creates a barrier that reduces deposits and removes debris. It also reduces oily deposition for clear vision.
Has a multi-purpose disinfecting solution, which contains a proven dual disinfectant system to reduce harmful microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
Disinfects all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogels, and is gentle enough for sensitive eyes.
Available in Economy Pack (300mL + 90mL).
Polyquaternium-1 0.001% and Al-6289 0.0006%, Eobo, Poloxamine, Sorbitol, Boric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Ultra Pure Amp, Sodium Hydroxide/Hydrochloric Acid and Purified Water.
Always wash and dry your hands before you handle your lenses. Clean and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them. After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh Opti-Free PureMoist solution and allow to air dry.
To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein:
- Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with Opti-Free PureMoist solution.
- Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of solution.
- Fill your lens case with fresh solution.
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
- For soft or silicone hydrogel lenses only.
- Ask your optometrist if OPTI-FREE PureMoist Contact Solution is right for you.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist