Bach Flower Rescue Pastilles are sugar and alcohol free pastilles that work in exactly the same way as Rescue Remedy drops or spray.
Rescue Pastilles are ideal for coping with exam stress, driving tests, first day of school nerves, job interviews and high pressure environments. The funky tin with an easy “press on the lid” opening and closing mechanism. It is easy to take anywhere and with natural flavouring safe for use by the whole family.
Each Pastille contains the equivalent of 4 sprays of Rescue Remedy. Dissolve in your mouth for feelings of calm and reassurance.
Available in blackcurrant flavour.
Active Ingredients & Their Purpose
- Star of Bethlehem (Orithogalum umbellatum): For trauma and shock.
- Clematis (Clematis vitalba): For the tendency to pass out, and unconsciousness, being ‘far away’ and not present mentally.
- Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera): Fear of mind giving way, verge of breakdown, anger.
- Impatiens (Impatiens gladulifera): For irritability, tension and fidgety.
- Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium): For frozen terror and panic.
Chew 1 pastille as required.
- Excessive consumption may induce mildly laxative effects. May contain traces of gluten.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist