For the Care of Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses.
Boston Advance Cleaner removes dirt and debris from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear, and ready to be disinfected. Is visibly tinted and formulated for improved rinsing.
Alkyl ether sulfate, Ethoxylated alkyl phenol, Tri-quaternary cocoa-based phospholipid, Silica gel, Titanium dioxide, Sodium chloride and Sodium phosphate dibasic.
- Rub the lens with minimal pressure with 2-4 drops of Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty seconds.
- REMOVE ALL TRACES OF CLEANER BY THOROUGHLY RINSING WITH FRESH TAP WATER.
- Place lens in storage case and cover each lens with a fresh supply of the Conditioning Solution. After cleaning, lenses should be conditioned by soaking in the Conditioning Solution for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before wearing.
If cleaner is accidentally instilled into the eye, remove your lenses and immediately rinse the eye with fresh tap water until the cleaner is thoroughly removed. If you experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, immediately remove your lenses and promptly contact your eye care professional.
- Should not be used with soft contact lenses.
- Never reuse the solutions.
- Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- After inserting your lenses, always clean your lens storage case, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- Store solutions at room temperature (15-30°C).
- Discard bottle 90 days after opening.
- Always soak lenses in conditioning solution, never in cleaner. Always rinse lenses thoroughly with fresh tap water after cleaning.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- For ophthalmic use only. Not to be taken orally.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist