PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Benadryl Chesty Forte Liquid combines a cough expectorant with a mucolytic to effectively and quickly relieve heavy chesty coughs. It works in 2 ways; the mucolytic thins and breaks down the mucous and the expectorant helps to expel mucous from your chest more easily.
A non-drowsy, berry flavoured formula.
Each 5 mL of Oral Liquid Contains:
Guaiphenesin 100 mg
Bromhexine Hydrochloride 3 mg.
This product also contains Saccharin, Sorbates.
Does not contain sugar, colour or alcohol.
Adults and Children 12 Years and over: 10 – 20mL every 6 hours as necessary.
Children 6-12 Years: 5- 7.5mL every 6 hours as necessary
No more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tighten cap after use to engage child resistant closure.
- Store below 30°C.
- If coughing persists consult your doctor.
- Do not use this product if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Do not use for children under 6 years.
- Ask your doctor before use for children 6 years and over.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist