For many women, the words ‘menopause’ and ‘calm’ do not fit in the same sentence. Sage Leaf and Black Cohosh are well researched to support menopausal signs such as hot flashes, mood swings, and disrupted sleep; while Ashwagandha works to calm the mind and body.
For any women experiencing symptoms of pre, during or post menopause such as hot flushes, night sweats and other menopausal symptoms. BePure MenoCalm is designed using a nourishing herbal blend to support women transition through menopause, promoting a good night’s sleep, better energy, and most importantly cooling from hot flushes, night sweats and other menopausal symptoms.
Available in 180 capsule bottles.
- Ashwagandha Root
- Black Cohosh Root 4:1extract
- Sage Leaf 4:1 extract
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (capsule)
- Vegetable stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
Recommended daily dose: 3 capsules a day with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
It is recommended to take BePure MenoCalm alongside BePure One and BePure Three for optimal support.
- Do not take with warfarin or other blood thinning medication.
- If you are undergoing cancer treatment or have recently been diagnosed.
- Be cautious when taking antibiotics and immunosuppressants. Consult with your healthcare professional if on any medication.
- If you have a known nightshade allergy please do not take this product as it contains Ashwagandha – a member of the nightshade family.
- In rare cases, Black Cohosh has been linked to liver toxicity particularly for those with existing liver conditions. Please consult with your healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver toxicity such as darkened urine or jaundice. You can also reach out to our team for further information at email@example.com
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist