PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Get relief from irritation, redness, burning and mild dry eyes with Clear Eyes Redness Eye Drops; for redness due to minor irritations.
- Relieves redness due to minor irritations
- Helps protect against further irritations
- Soothes and moisturizes to relieve redness due to irritation, burning, and mild dry eyes
- From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
Glycerin 0.25% (Lubricant)
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% (Redness Reliever)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate
Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain.
- You experience changes in vision.
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist.