Clinicians Flora Restore is a unique oral probiotic to support urogenital health (vaginal and urinary tract) and healthy flora balance.
- Supports healthy vaginal flora
- Supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and unwanted yeasts or bacteria in the vagina and bladder
- Support for bladder and vaginal health in menopause
- In preconception for healthy vaginal flora
Flora Restore® contains a unique oral probiotic scientifically designed to support normal vaginal flora and urinary health. Backed by 25 years of scientific research. The capsules are in a special Alu-Alu blister packed for guaranteed shelf life and don’t need refrigeration.
30 capsules per bottle.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than||5 billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 ™||2.5 billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™||2.5 billion||CFU|
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.
No Added: Artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule daily (either before, with or after meals) taken orally. Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or anti fungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour after medication.
- The probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
- Probiotics are considered suitable and well tolerated for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist