Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Capsules provides 32 essential vitamins and minerals for family well-being and energy in an easy-to-take capsule format.
- A good all round family multivitamin that can be used from ages 1 year and over
- Supports nutritional needs for New Zealanders
- To support vitality, energy and well-being on a daily basis
- For those on medications to support healthy vitamin and mineral levels
Available in 90 capsules per bottle.
Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 2.5mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2.5mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 12.5mg
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 10mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6.2 mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 62.5 mg
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 62.5 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg
Vitamin E (from dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 25 mg
Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride) 12.5 mg
Biotin 12.5 mcg
Boron (from boron pentahydrate) 250mcg
Calcium (from calcium lactate) 25 mg
Choline (from choline bitartrate) 6.2 mg
Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate) 25 mcg
Citric Acid 50 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 50 mg
Co-enzyme Q10 1.2 mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 125 mcg
Folic Acid 37.5 mcg
Inositol 6.2 mg
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 25 mcg
Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 250mcg
L-Glutamine 6.2 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate) 12.5 mg
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 0.5 mg
Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 12.5 mcg
PABA (para amino benzoic acid) 3.7 mg
Potassium (from potassium gluconate) 5 mg
Selenium (from selenium methionine) 18.7 mcg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 1.9 mg
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1 to 2 capsules daily with food.
Children 1 to 5 years: 1 capsule daily (contents of capsule to be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food).
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A, at a daily amount that is considered to be suitable for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist