PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Codral Day & Night Codeine Free formula to treat multiple cold and flu symptoms:
- Blocked and runny nose
- Body aches and pains
Available in 48 or 24 tablets.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Codeine can be addictive. Night capsules only: may make you drowsy. If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- For children under 12 years
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If you have taken antihistamines
- If carton seal is broken or missing or if tablet foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist