A classic herbal tonic loved by generations of New Zealanders.
Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support combines more than 20 plant-based ingredients to support removal of mucus build-up in the lungs and support healthy breathing. This blend helps thin the mucus, making it easier to expel.
- Helps loosen stubborn mucus in the chest
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health
- Great for those exposed to high air pollution
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family, especially the elderly who are more susceptible to respiratory illness
Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Shake vigorously before use. Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Adults: 10-20mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children: 5mls, 3-4x daily
Infant: 2.5mls, 2-3x daily
Store in cool, dry conditions until opened. Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- These tonics may affect absorption of antibiotics. It is recommended that the dose of tonic is taken at least 2 hours after antibiotics have been taken.
- These tonics may affect blood clotting and blood sugar control. It is recommended that these tonics are not taken within 2 weeks of any surgical procedure.
- Due to small amounts of iodine being present in all tonics, we recommend all tonics are contraindicated for hyperthyroidism (with or without prescribed medication) or any thyroid replacement medication (such as thyroxine).
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist