PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Lamisil Cream is applied to the skin to treat a wide range of fungal skin infections.
The Antifungal agent in this ointment helps to treat fungal/yeast infections like Athlete’s Foot (Tinea) and Candida albicans, by killing the infection-causing fungi and preventing them from reproducing. Lamisil relieves the burning, itching and scaling which accompany these conditions.
Lamisil Cream can also prevent a fungal infection from reoccurring.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1%.
Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying. For athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Between the toes only: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- Bottom or sides of the foot: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- Jock Itch and Ringworm: Apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- For use in children under 12 years seek medical advice.
- Should not be used by people who are allergic to terbinafine, or pregnant women.
- Wash hands after each use.
- For external use only and avoid contact with eyes.
- Store below 25°C and do not refrigerate.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist