PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Livostin Eye Drops is an antihistamine eye drop for symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis, including itching, red and watery eyes, swollen eyelids. Livostin Eye Drops provides rapid and long lasting relief symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the effect of histamine which is a chemical released by the body that causes most of the symptoms.
Levocabastine Hydrochloride 0.5mg/ml.
Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Hypromellose water, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Preservatives.
Shake well and instil 1 drop in each eye 2-4 times a day. Remove any soft contact lenses before using Livostin Eye Drops. Soft contact lenses can be reinserted 15 minutes after using Livostin Eye Drops.
Livostin Eye Drops are not to be used by children under 6 years of age, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the conditions worsens, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you have glaucoma do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Do not use while wearing contact lenses.
- Keep drops in a cool, dry place.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical advice before use.
- Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist