PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Unlike antacids that only temporarily relieve the symptoms of heartburn or reflux, Losec regulates the amount of acid your stomach produces, providing 24-hour relief.
Losec Extra (omeprazole 20mg) may also provide up to three months relief when taken for two weeks.
Available in 14 tablets or 28 tablets per pack.
Take 1 tablet once daily. For best results, take Losec Extra for 14 days.
For short term use only. Use of Losec should not be prolonged except on medical advice
Seek medical advice if you:
- Under 18 years of age
- Experiencing weight loss
- Have persistent regurgitation of food, vomiting or difficulty swallowing
- Have symptoms of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have liver disease or liver problems
- At risk of bleeding problems
- Have or have had a stomach ulcer
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist