PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
NUROFEN Zavance Liquid Capsules
- Liquid Capsule format is absorbed straight into bloodstream for fast acting relief.
- Easy to swallow
- Reduces inflamation
- Fast, effective pain relief
40 capsules per pack.
Contains no gluten, wheat, lactose or sucrose
Take with water. Do not chew.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
- Do not give Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules to children under 12 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
- Maximum Dose in 24 Hours: 6 capsules (1200 mg ibuprofen).
- Before Use: Seek medical advice if:•You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
•You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
•Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
- Do Not Take:•If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
•If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
•If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
•During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
•For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist