Nurofen Zavance is absorbed up to 2X Faster than standard Nurofen. They are easy to swallow and are fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
• migraine headache
• tension headache
• muscular pain
• cold & flu symptoms
• period pain
• dental pain
• sinus pain
• back pain
• arthritic pain
- Before use – seek medical advice if:
– You suffer from asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
– Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- Do not use if:
– You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– During the last 3 months of pregnancy.Unless a doctor has told you to do, do not use:
– For more than 3 days at a time.
– If you have asthma.
– If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
– If you are taking medication regularly.
– If you are aged 65 years or over.
– In children under 7 years of age.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist