Olbas Oil Inhalant to the rescue when you’re suffering with ills and chills. Just a few drops on a handkerchief is all it takes to fill a room with powerful Olbas vapours – perfect for night-time relief and sweet dreams. For a really intense Olbas experience, put a few drops of Olbas Oil in a bowl of hot water, lean over it and cover your head with a towel. It’s wonderful support for stubborn blocked noses.
Olbas oil can also be used for massage to relieve sore muscles and impart a feeling of relaxation.
Olbas Oil originated in Basel, Switzerland over 100 years ago, and continues to be a European and worldwide favourite. The natural essential oils in Olbas are extracted from six medicinal herbs, which have been the basis of healing in cultures around the world for centuries. These oils are carefully blended by Swiss herbalists, making the Olbas formula truly unique. The synergistic combination of these six essential oils provides amazing sensations to your body at multiple levels.
Adults and children aged 2 and over: Add 2 or 3 drops to a tissue and inhale.
Children 3 months – to 2 years of age: Add 1 drop on a tissue and hold close to nose allow the child to breath in the vapour.
As an external rub:
Adults and children aged 12 and over: Massage into the affected area three times a day.
- If Olbas oil is accidentally swallowed seek medial advice immediately.
- If Olbas oil comes into direct contact with the surface of the eye, wash thoroughly and seek medical advice.
- If you experience any unusual reaction to the product talk to your health care professional and discontinue use.
- Do not put drops into nose or mouth
- Not suitable for babies under 3 months old.
- For inhalation or external use on unbroken skin only.
- Best avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist