Sambucol® Throat Lozenges with honey combine health promoting and antioxidant rich black elderberries, Vitamin C and Zinc to soothe the throat, support the immune system and general health and wellbeing.
20 lozenges per pack.
Each lozenge contains:
Elderberry extract 1.2g
Vitamin C 50mg
Zinc (gluconate) 3mg
Adults: Take 1-2 lozenges every hour, or as needed; up to 5 lozenges per day.
Children 6-9 years: Take 1 lozenge every 3 hours, up to 3 per day.
Children 9-12 years: Take 1 lozenge every 3 hours, up to 4 per day.
- Product contains 7.1g of Maltitol and 6.4g of Sorbitol at the maximum recommended dose which may have a laxitive effect.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Do not use if the blister foil is broken.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist