Scholl Corn Removal Plasters Wash Proof are especially developed for use on hard corns. They contain fast acting medicated discs which ensure that only the specific problem area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- Provide targeted medicated action to help remove corns.
- Disc system that may help protect the surrounding healthy skin.
- Soft cushioning pads which may help to offer immediate pressure relief.
- High performance adhesive.
- Dermatologically tested.
8 plasters per pack
Please Note: Packaging of product received may temporarily differ from image shown
Salicylic Acid 40%
- Ensure feet are clean and dry
- Remove medicated disc from backing paper
- Place firmly over the centre of the corn, adhesive next to the skin
- Repeat daily until corn can be removed
- Not to be used by people who are suffering from diabetes
- Not intended as well for patients with severe circulatory disorders
- Not to be used on broken or inflamed skin surrounding corn
- Not intended for individuals who have known allergies to aspirin or any of the mentioned ingredients
- Children who are under 16 years old should seek medical advice prior to using this product
- Do not use for more than 2 weeks, except on medical advice
- Stop using once you experience excessive discomfort or irritation or if sensitivity develops
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist