Sea-Band Nausea Relief Wrist Bands provide effective relief of motion sickness, morning sickness and Post Operative and Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and vomiting, Sea-Band provides a drug free choice without causing drowsiness or other side effects.
Sea-Bands are suitable for adults and children – one size fits all – and are machine washable.
- Motion Sickness and Travel Sickness:
Don’t let motion sickness ruin your journeys whether they be by land, air or sea. If you or your children experience motion sickness while travelling Sea-Bands may help to reduce your nausea letting you enjoy your journey again. Drug-free, Sea-Bands can relieve your motion sickness.
- Morning Sickness: Sea-Bands may help to reduce both feelings of nausea, and may reduce vomiting as well.
- Post Operative and Chemotherapy Induced Nausea: Drug-free, Sea-Bands may help to relieve cancer nausea and vomiting.
Find out more about Sea-Band here.
Available in grey- includes 1 pair of wristbands.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist