PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages. Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that reduces the swelling (blocked nose) and secretions (runny nose) in the nasal passages and sinuses allowing the passages behind the nose and above the eyes to clear. Use to relieve blocked and runny noses.
- Non–Drowsy Formula
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
- Saccharin Sodium Free
- Do not use for children under 12 years.
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any medication for your symptoms.
- If you have any concerns in regards to taking other medications, check with your healthcare professional.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms don’t improve within 7 days, see your doctor.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist