Urox® is designed to effectively assist bladder control symptoms that affect both men and women. Urox’s unique patented formula works to strengthen and tone the muscles of bladder wall, pelvic floor and sphincter, as well as, support healthy connective tissue in the surrounding area that allow the bladder to fill appropriately and empty effectively.
Targeting the health of all the muscles and tissue surrounding the bladder is what makes Urox® Bladder Control formula so different from other natural remedies, and, so effective. The results Urox® has shown in reducing OAB symptoms, incontinence and the use of pads or diapers in just eight weeks, with a high rate of patient compliance and satisfaction, is considered remarkable by clinicians, supplement retailers and manufacturers, and, repeated proven in clinical research.
Our concentrated herbal extracts are sourced from wild crafted and/or pesticide-free locations. Over the past 20 years, different concentrations and standardizations of each of the three herbs combined in Urox, have been refined and tested. The extracts used in Urox mean that Urox works faster and better than previous formulations.
- Raw horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a thiaminase-like enzyme. This enzyme breaks down thiamine (vitamin B1) in the body. The Equisetum extract used in Urox is extracted using a method that destroys this thiaminase-like effect. Therefore, Urox does not cause vitamin B1 depletion that may be associated with some forms of horsetail.
- Cratevox™ is a specialised extract of Crataeva nurvala with multiple levels of standardization to ensure consistent quality and effectiveness.
- Lindera aggregata is a concentrated extract specifically sourced and extracted for Urox.
Serving Size 2 capsules,
Servings Per Container 30
Amount per serving
Urox® Proprietary Blend 840mg*
Lindera (Lindera aggregata) extract (root)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (aerial parts)
CratevoxTM Three-leaf caper (Crateva nurvala) extract (stem bark)
- Warning – not to be taken for patients on diuretic medication
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist