PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Vermox Tablets are a worm treatment containing the active ingredient mebendazole, which is highly effective against and is used to control threadworm infestations.
Available in 2, 4 and 6 treatment packs.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present. Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
- The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region.
- Itching around the anus and vagina.
- Restless sleep, grinding of teeth, and irritability.
If a household member has threadworms, then each member should be treated, children and adults.
Mebendazole 100mg per tablet.
Also contain saccharin sodium.
Sugar and preservative free.
Vermox tablets have the same dose for adults and children – just one tablet once per person.
- Do not use in children under 2 years.
- If you are pregnant, seek medical advice before using this product.
- In doses exceeding the recommended dosage, Vermox can cause vomiting, fever, transient neutropenia, alopecia, bone marrow suppression, raised hepatic enzymes, hepatitis and glomerular nephritis.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist