Voltaren Emulgel is a topical anti-inflammatory gel for the relief of pain and swelling in a number of conditions affecting the joints and muscles.
Can be used to treat:
- Inflammation of tendons, ligaments, Muscles and joints due to trauma (e.g. sports injuries, sprains, strains, bruises).
- Soft tissue rheumatism and localised rheumatic conditions e.g. bursitis
- Aches and pains.
- Back, neck, and shoulder pain.
Available in 50g and 20g tubes.
Diclofenac sodium 1% gel.
Gently rub a small amount of Voltaren Emulgel into the skin around the swollen or painful area.
Suitable for all age groups.
- Voltaren Emulgel is for exterior application only and not to be taken orally.
- Do not apply to cuts or open wounds or any other area where the skin is abnormal.
- After applying the gel do not cover with bandages or sticking plasters.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, wash eyes with clean water and seek immediate medical advice.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 2 weeks or they get worse seek immediate medical advice.
- Wash your hands directly after application.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist of you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist