PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules provide temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and symptoms of colds & flu, including aches and sore throat pain.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 Liquid Capsules contain the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac works to relieve pain and reduce inflammation (swelling). The soft gel capsules are liquid-filled and are absorbed fast.
Available in a 20 capsule pack.
Diclofenac potassium 12.5mg
Swallow liquid capsules whole with water.
Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 liquid capsules when symptoms arise. If needed, continue with 1 or 2 liquid capsules every 4 to 6 hours.
Do not take more than 6 liquid capsules per day.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules will work more quickly if you take them at least half an hour before meals or two hours after meals. But, if they upset your stomach, you can take them with food. Swallow the tablets with a full glass of water.
- You should not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the other ingredients
- you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding from the stomach or you have noticed blood in your stools
- you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart problems
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- you have ever had an asthma attack or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs such as diclofenac or ibuprofen
If you have any other health conditions or you are taking any other medications, including those that do not require a prescription, always ask your pharmacist or doctor if Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is suitable for you. In addition, before you start taking any Voltaren product, carefully read the product information leaflet included in the pack for instructions on how to use.
- Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules are for temporary pain relief. As with any analgesic, you should use them at the lowest effective dose for the shortest possible duration. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules should be used for only a few days, or according to your doctor’s or pharmacist’s advice. Before you start taking any Voltaren Rapid product, carefully read the product information leaflet included in the pack for instructions on how to use.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist