Waxsol Ear Drops for easy removal of ear wax. Hardened ear wax can lead to hearing problems and ear aches – Waxsol helps soften the wax in your ears and makes ear wax removal, pain-free and effortless.
Excessive amounts of hardened ear wax can cause poor hearing, ringing in the ears, or earache. Waxsol has been scientifically proven to disperse ear wax and thereby help its easy removal.
Docusate Sodium 0.5%.
Also contains glycerine and a mixture of hydroxybenzoate esters 1.7mg/mL, and phenoxyethanol 4.3mg/mL as preservatives.
Waxsol should only be applied to the ear canal.
The best time to apply Waxsol is at night before going to bed.
- Tilt the head and gently drip to fill the ear canal.
- Place a cotton wool plug, moistened with Waxsol in the ear.
- Remove the cotton wool plug in the morning and repeat treatment the following night.
Unless the ear wax is unusually hard, it may be removed by the normal cleansing process.
- Do not use this product if your ear drum has been previously perforated, or if your ear is sore or inflamed.
- Waxsol should be used on no more than 2 consecutive nights.
- If you should experience any pain on application, you should stop using this product.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if anything unusual happens.
- Do not use after expiry date.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist