ALANASE 50mcg Aqueous Nasal Spray
Alanase is used for short term treatment and prevention of seasonal allergic rhinitis (nasal inflammation), including hayfever. It works by reducing swelling and inflammation in the nose.
Alanase can be used throughout the hayfever season to treat the common symptoms of hayfever such as sneezing and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose. When your nose is cleared the presure and pain around your nose is also reduced.
200 sprays per bottle.
Beclomethasone Dipropionate B.P. 50mcg/spray.
Adults and children over 12 years: Initially one or two sprays in each nostril twice daily, then after 2 to 3 days one spray into each nostril twice daily.
Maintain regular dosage, clinical response not for a few days.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- You should consult your doctor before using your spray if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant; are breast feeding; have had recent nasal surgery; or have a tendency to nose bleeds.
- Stop using for 2 days if nose bleeds occur.
- Systemic side effects may occur if dose is exceeded over a prolonged period.
- Only use Alanase in the nose.
- Very occasionally you may notice an unpleasant taste or smell.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Occasionally a succession of sneezes may immediately follow the use of Alanase but this is usually only temporary.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist