ALBALON A Allergy Eye Drops 15ML
Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops are your most convenient and faster way to treat symptoms associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
With a triple action formula containing a lubricant, decongestant, and antihistamine, it acts in three ways by:
- Alleviating symptoms of hayfever.
- Acting as a decongestant.
- Preventing eyes from drying out.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 500mg, and antazoline phosphate 5mg in a liquifilm base.
Instil 1 drop in each eye every 3 - 4 hours, or as directed. Use only when there is apparent symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.
- Using this product for a prolonged period of time may be harmful.
- If using prescription medicine consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Do not use in the presence of glaucoma, serious eye infections or with soft contact lenses.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist