ALCON Systane Ultra Unit Dose Eye Drops
Systane Ultra UD Eye Drops provide temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Also may be used to lubricate and rewet daily, extended wear and disposable silicone hydrogel and soft hydrophilic contact lenses.
Product contains 24 x 0.4mL single-dose vials.
Polyethylene Glycol 400, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbitol, Aminomethylpropanol, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride, and Sodium Chloride.
Place 1-2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your eye care professional.
Shake well before using.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Do not use if this product changes colour or becomes cloudy, or if you are sensitive to any ingredient.
- When using do not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience eye pain, or changes in vision redness,irritation of the eye continues, or your condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist