ELASTOPLAST Anti-bacterial Plasters
Elastoplast Antibacterial Fabric plasters have a wound pad containing antiseptic silver to help prevent infections.
- Suitable for covering all types of smaller wounds
- Material stretches with the skin's movements
- Non-stick wound-pad with antiseptic silver protects and cushions the wound
- Strong adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place
- Breathable fabric
The antiseptic silver wound pad is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and reduces the risk of infection.
Plasters are 19 x 65 mm, and there are 20 per pack.
- Clean the wound and gently wipe away any foreign objects such as dirt or grit
- Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully
- Apply plaster without stretching and avoiding creases
- Use each plaster only once
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist