BAUSCH & LOMB Boston Conditioning Solution, 120mL
Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution is a specially formulated solution for rigid gas permeable (RGP) and hard contact lenses.
- Has a patented, multi-polymer comfort system that binds & coats the len's surface.
- Cushions lens upon insertion.
- Maintains & enhances lens wetablity throughout the day.
- Reduces friction against the cornea the eyelid.
- Removes particulate matter causing irritation & discomfort.
Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, and Disodium Edetate.
Before handling lenses, wash hands with mild soap and position yourself over a flat surface covered with a soft towel.
- After cleaning lenses with Boston Advance Cleaner and rinsing, place lenses in empty lens storage case and fill to top ridges with solution. Soak lenses for at least four hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh conditioning solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- After soaking, remove lenses from lens storage case, reapply fresh Conditioning solution if desired and insert.
- Thoroughly clean interior of lens storage case with hot water and air dry after each use.
- Not for use with soft contact lenses.
- Never reuse this solution.
- Do not use beyond expiry date.
- Discard remaining solution 90 days after first opening.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- If irritation or excessive tearing occurs, persists or increases, or if vision is impaired, discontinue use and promptly consult your eye care practitioner.
- Do no use this solution if you are allergic to any component of this product.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist