BETADINE Antiseptic Liquid Spray, 75mL
Betadine Antiseptic Liquid rapidly kills bacteria and fungi commonly responsible for wound and skin infections. This spray pack makes application convenient and not messy. It is essentially non‐irritating to skin and will not permanently stain skin and natural fabrics.
Used in both hospitals and households around the country, this antiseptic is recommended for the treatment of minor cuts and abrasions and is also effective against school sores, tinea and ringworm.
Contains 50mg/ml povidone iodine - Equivalent to 5mg/ml available iodine.
- Not to be used in known hypersensitivity to iodine or povidone.
- If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment and consult a doctor.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- For further information on contraindications to the use of povidone-iodine containing preparations, please refer to the package insert or consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Povidone-Iodine preparations should not be applied over a long period and to large areas of the skin (e.g., not to more than 10% of the total body surface and for not longer than 14 days) unless strictly indicated.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist