BLACKMORES Executive B Stress Tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is an effective combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress. It provides nutrients which are necessary for the healthy functioning of the adrenal gland, support healthy functioning of the nervous system and are important for supporting the body's response to stress.
- Helps you cope with stress
- Contains passionflower traditionally used to relieve nervous tension
- Helps support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Helps the body convert food into energy
Some of the B group vitamins, such as folic acid, inositol and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.
The herb passionflower has traditionally been used for its sedative and anxiety relieving properties. Passionflower is indicated for restlessness and nervous tension.
Available in 125, 62 and 28 tablet bottles.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30µg
Vitamin H (Biotin) 20µg
Calcium ascorbate 145mg
Ascorbic acid 130mg
(Total Vitamin C 250mg)
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50IU
Magnesium phosphate 140mg
Calcium phosphate 100mg
Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mg
Folic acid 150µg
Avena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250mg
Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100mg
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Adults: 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
- Contains gluten.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet).
- Magnesium and calcium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist