BLACKMORES Preg & Breastfeeding Gold
Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold capsules provide an ideal daily dose of 20 important nutrients for mother and baby including folic acid, iodine, DHA and vitamin D3.
Active Ingredients & Their Effects
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides a daily dose of:
- 500 μg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects.
- 150 μg of iodine for baby’s brain, visual motor skills and hearing development. Iodine supports the development of normal intelligence and IQ.
- Low-constipation iron.
- 1000 IU of vitamin D3.
- Odourless and concentrated fish oil, rich in DHA for baby’s brain, eyesight, and nervous system development.
Contain 60 capsules.
Adults: Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selecium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Drink plenty of water.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist