BONDI Sands Self Tanning Foam, 200mL
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam glides effortlessly on, dries in seconds and gives a natural, flawless tan.
- Dries in seconds.
- Enriched with aloe vera for softer smooth skin.
- Gives a natural golden glow
- Flawless uniform looking glowing skin
- Easy to apply, because it's a mousse, it will not feel heavy on your skin.
- Salon Quality Formula
- Delicious coconut scent.
- Dries quickly.
- You can build up colour, For a deeper application apply a second coat after 30 minutes.
- Leave on your skin to develop for up to 6 hours before showering.
- A self tanning mitt will help you avoid fake tan in the nail beds and clinging to dry spots on your hands.
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl?Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, PropyleneGlycol,?PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether Distearate, Steareth-20, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Phosphate, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel, Blue 1, Red 4, Yellow 5.
- For an even streak free tan ensure skin is clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturisers.
- Apply evenly andliberally to face and body with a tanning mitt.
- Use sparingly on knees and elbows.
- Skin may be washed after one hour.
- For a longer lasting darker tan leave lotion on skin for up to 6 hours.
- Shower with warm water and gently patskin dry.
- For a deeper tan re-apply bondi sands foam 30 minutes after initial application.
- WARNING, this product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- For external use only, avoid eye contact.