CERUMOL Ear Drops, 10ml
Cerumol is a gentle and effective oily preparation for the treatment of obstructive ear wax.
It loosens the hard wax and makes removal easier.
Chlorbutol, Ortho-dichlorobenzene, Para-dichlorobenzene and Arachis oil.
- Approximately five drops should be instilled into the ear and left for 10-30 minutes according to the degree of hardness of the ear wax.
- The loosened ear wax may then clear from the ear by itself or be removed by gently syringing.
More than one application may be necessary when the ear is severely impacted. In some cases the instillation of two or three drops of Cerumol twice daily for 3 or 4 days may clear the ear and make syringing easier.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, and avoid breathing vapour.
- Do not use if eardrum is perforated or if discharge is present.
- Do not use if there is pain or dizziness, or if ear surgery has been performed with the past 6 weeks.
- Not recommended for treatment of pain of raw inflamed tissue, swimmers ear or itching of the ear canal.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years, except on medical advice.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist