CLARATYNE Allergy Tablets
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Claratyne is an antihistamine that offers 24 hour, non-drowsiness relief from the symptoms of hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticarial (hives).
One daily dose provides relief from:
- Runny nose
- Watery, itchy eyes
- Itchy rash
- Redness and lumps on the skin
Antihistamines help reduce allergic symptoms by preventing the effects of a substance called histamine. Histamine is produced by the body in response to foreign substances to which the body is allergic.
Available in 30 and 10 tablet packs.
Loratadine 10mg per tablet.
Contains lactose, but is gluten and sucrose free.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet once daily before or after food.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use if you are allergic to loratadine or any other ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, without discussion with your doctor.
- Do not use if you are taking medications like ketoconazole, erythromycin or cimetidine, which may increase the blood levels of loratadine.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist