CLEAR EYES Allergy Eye Drops, 15mL
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Provides relief for your red itchy eyes. Clear Eyes Allergy works with a triple Action formula that relieves itching, removes redness, soothes and moisturises:
- Clears away mucus build up and relieves itching associated with exposure to airborne allergens.
- Immediately removes redness.
- Moisturises and soothes irritated eyes.
The lubricant prolongs relief and improves eye comfort.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.012%), Zinc Sulphate (0.25%) and Glycerin (0.2%).
Also contains benzalkonium choride (preservative), boric acid, edentate disodium (preservative), purified water, sodium chloride and sodium citrate.
Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
- First check with your Pharmacist that Clear Eyes is right for you.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you have glaucoma do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Do not use whilst wearing contact lenses.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist