CLINICIANS Bladder Support & Cranberry Sachets, 14's
Clinicians Bladder Support & Cranberry combines the powerful effect of D-Mannose and Cranberries. It comes in a convenient sachet perfect for men, women and children that need fast acting urinary tract and bladder support.
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports healthy bladder function
- Supports healthy bacterial balance in the urinary tract
- Use for those that want the synergy of d-mannose and cranberries
- Useful handy sachet for those that want portability
D-mannose, a natural plant sugar, and cranberry extract are combined together to work synergistically to support healthy bacteria levels in the bladder and the urinary tract. The combination is more effective than each ingredient alone. The formula is further enhanced by the addition of vitamin C, shown to give additional urinary tract support during pregnancy.
Available in 14 sachets.
Each 2g sachet contains:
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv dry fruit (standardized to 36 mg proanthocyanins)||72,000||mg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50||mg|
Also contains: Stevia, thaumatin, malic acid, silicon dioxide, mixed berry flavour and maltodextrin.
No Added: Artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: Mix contents in a glass of water and stir well. For immediate support take 1-2 sachets daily, thereafter 1 sachet daily.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 sachet daily.
- High amounts consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar Imbalances: The d-mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolised or used by the body to produce energy, so suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- Breastfeeding women should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Well tolerated at the recommended level. In some individuals, supplementation with d-mannose can cause mildly loose stools and abdominal bloating. This effect is transient and ceases after discontinuing supplementation.
Cranberry may potentially increase INR in patients taking Warfarin.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist