CLINICIANS Hi-Dose Vitamin C Powder
Clinicians High Dose Vitamin C is a powerful pH-buffered supplement delivering ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate, its two potent forms. This vitamin C formulation proves an effective support for the body’s immune response during stressful conditions. It helps to replenish vitamin C stores while also giving antioxidant protection.
Vitamin C is water-soluble vitamin that easily suffers from deficiency if found lacking in the diet. Vitamin C is shown to work for boosting the body’s immune system, often protecting against free radicals and oxidative stress. It also functions in a more capable wound healing response and recovery. Finally, this vitamin is also needed for the synthesis of certain hormones and the production of neurotransmitters (brain signalling molecules).
For a double strength support, Clinicians High Dose Vitamin C provides not just one, but two active forms of vitamin C: sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid. It can be used to supplement a diet lacking in vitamin C. Good dietary sources of the vitamin include majority of citrus fruits and selected green, leafy vegetables.
Has a natural citrus flavour, and is available in 3 sizes - 300g, 150g, and 75g.
Each level 5mL measure contains:
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 700mg
Vitamin C (from Sodium ascorbate) 2850mg
No gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or added sweeteners or preservatives.
Adult Dosage: Take 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily.
Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
- Vitamin C is generally well-tolerated with Gastric ulcers or Ulcerative colitis, however people with gastric sensitivities are advised to take this product with food or to lower the dose if bowel discomfort occurs.
- Regarded as safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- High dosing of Vitamin C to bowel tolerance should be done under supervision of a healthcare practitioner during these times.
- Health supplements should not replaced a balanced diet.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist