CLINICIANS Magnesium 625 Capsules, 180's
Clinicians Magnesium 625 capsules contain 125mg of elemental magnesium in a complex designed to support cardiovascular, immune, hormonal and muscular-skeletal health. Magnesium is a mineral needed by every cell in the body. Magnesium also supports muscle tone and relaxation, healthy blood pressure and sleep.
- Supports muscle tension around menstruation
- For muscle relaxation support after exercise
- Relaxation support at times of stress and to support staying asleep
- Helps soothe tension in the head
- Supports health of the cardiovascular system through blood vessel tone and healthy blood pressure
Magnesium aspartate complex 625mg
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed. Take in divided levels, between meals or at bedtime.
- High amounts of magnesium may loosen the bowel (i.e. amounts exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the amounts until bowel movements stabilise or spread the level out during the day. The threshold at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
- Clinicians Magnesium 625 is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding; use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
- Generally considered well tolerated at the recommended amount. In some individuals, gastrointestinal upset may occur following magnesium supplementation resulting in gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. These effects are transient and disappear soon after reducing or stopping supplementation.
- High levels may cause bowel looseness.
- Drug Interactions:
- Absorption of biphosphonates may decrease. Take at least 2 hours apart
- Take Tetracycline antibiotics 2 hours before or 4-6 hours after magnesium due to combination preventing absorption of both drug and magnesium
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist