CLINICIANS Prospan Lozenges 20 pack
Clinicians Prospan® Lozenges are groundbreaking unique herbal lozenges made with dried extracts of ivy leaf addressing dry, irritated throat. Delivering a soothing effect, it thins the consistency of mucus, increases its moisture content, and clarifies the passages of airways. It is truly scientifically proven effective for both children and adults!
Clinicians Prospan® Lozenges take advantage of the throat-soothing and -moistening properties of dried extracts of ivy leaf (Hedera helix). Along with ginseng and other herbal roots, ivy leaf has been the subject of over a hundred years research for its benefits for respiratory tract health. Ivy leaf chiefly features lung-supporting broncholytic and secretory properties. Additionally, this medicinal herb has an antiseptic function, contributing to the removal of bacterial growth. It acts like an emulsifying agent when it encourages bacterial detachment from the membranes.
The Health Benefits:
- Delivers a soothing effect on the throat
- Provides moisture and hydration to membranes
- Can address winter ills and chills
- Gives respiratory tract support
20 lozenges per pack.
Each lozenge contains:
Ivy leaves dry extract 26mg
Also contains Maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring menthol flavouring, purified water.
No added Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years: Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day
Children aged 6-12: Suck 1 lozenge twice a day.
Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals (not while lying down)
- Based on data manufacturer’s data, in very rare instances, ivy may cause an allergic reaction, if this occurs seek immediate medical advice. Do not continue to take Ivy leaf if a hypersensitivity reaction has occurred.
- Prospan® products have been used around the world for over 60 years and are considered safe and well tolerated.
- There is insufficient safety data to recommend their use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist