COLOXYL with Senna Tablets
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Coloxyl with Senna has a dual-action that can assist you when you are suffering from constipation. It provides both a stimulant (Senna) to encourage the return of normal bowel movement and a stool softener (Docusate sodium) to help ensure your comfort and well-being.
When taken at night, Coloxyl with senna can provide relief the next morning.
Available in 90 tablet and 30 tablet bottles.
Docusate sodium 50mg and total sennosides calculated as sennoside B 8mg.
Sugar, Gluten, Lactose and Preservative free.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 to 2 tablets with a glass of water at night before retiring. Use up to four tablets daily if required.
- Stool softener laxatives with senna can sometimes cause abdominal discomfort such as colic or cramps. Pronged use or overdose may lead to diarrhoea.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet except in cases of medication induced constipation.
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence, consult your doctor if constipation persists.
- Due to the sodium content of Docusate sodium, caution should be exercised when giving to patients with congestive heart failure or high blood pressure.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist